Moglix.com - Director/Associate Director - Supply Chain & Warehouse Operations - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (7-15 yrs)
Moglix, India's fastest growing B2B commerce startup is hiring Senior Supply-chain leader to drive its national/zonal Supply-chain & warehouse processes & operations.
Founded in 2015 and backed by marquee investors like Mr Ratan Tata, World Bank and Accel Partners, Moglix partners companies in re-imagining and transforming commerce & supply chain through cutting edge technology.
Currently, we are working across 400+ Enterprises and 300,000+ SMEs and helping them in consolidating their Non-BOM/ Indirect/ MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations) spends. Present in 14 locations across India, Moglix is growing at more than 300% per year.
It's led by a passionate team comprising of alumni of ISB, IIMs, IITs, MDI, XLRI, BITS with professional experience at Google, Tata Steel, Amazon, Paytm, Snapdeal etc
Role Objective :
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. The incumbent will be expected to standardize, run & scale up Moglix Warehouse & Supply chain operations pan-India
Role Responsibilities :
- Setting up, standardizing & managing warehouse operations for all fulfillment centers pan-India
- Leading a team of on-roll & off-roll team members (approx. 15-20 in each warehouse)
- Responsible for complete supply-chain design, processes & operations. Leveraging technology to set up the best processes.
- Partnering with Logistics partners & vendors
Knowledge / Skills :
- 6+ years of Warehousing/Supply-chain experience in large E-commerce companies.
- Excellent internal & external stakeholder management skills
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch. Excellent people management skills
- B.Tech & MBA from Tier 1 institutes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.