Moglix.com - Deputy Manager - Customer Success (3-6 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Customer Success
Role Objective : The role includes coordinating with multiple teams and ensuring that all the orders are closed within the promised timelines. This includes strategic and tactical guidance, usage tracking, fulfillment and invoicing support and measuring OTIF etc. and ensure upward growth in Customer Experience.
Role Responsibilities :
- Managing the Suppliers Pick Up Plan and ensure that Pick up SLA's are met.
- Managing delivery plans based on internal KPIs; achieve higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall OTIF.
- Managing product-related, fulfillment-related or process-related queries from the customer that occur on the platform.
- Coordinating with teams for End to End Order Status from Supplier Pickups with Delivery (Order Life Cycle).
- Maintaining and building on Moglix relationship and advice, on ways to deliver value from the product.
- Producing regular status, and quarterly activity reports to Moglix leadership.
- Maximize appropriate use of technology to improve order efficiency and thus improving the customer experience.
- Managing support issues and escalations for Moglix customers
- Ensure excellent internal communication with business units and Customer Service team to help foster a customer-centric culture.
- Identify opportunities throughout the process to minimize operating costs.
- Drive the development and implementation of policies and procedures throughout customer service to maximize operational efficiency and profitability.
- Develop and deliver the people agenda to promote best in class service.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure End to End Order lifecycle is completed within the timeframe. It included strategy, plans and discussions, for both current product/platform and new product developments.
Education Qualification : MBA from Tier 1 / Tier 2 B-school (Mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.