Moglix.com - Associate Director - Supply Chain Financing (5-12 yrs)
- Setting up & gradually increasing the supply chain finance portfolio for Moglix.
- Creating supply chain financing solutions for suppliers, strengthening their receivables & payables
- Assess competitive offerings by banks and other NBFCs and develop unique value propositions for potential clients
- Working in close coordination with all the stakeholders in finalization credit appraisal note for structured transaction.
- Building strategic alliances for customized lending solutions
- Orchestrate on the ground operationalization of the business plan by ensuring proper execution of the closed deals, along with complete documentation.
- To ensure compliance requirements are fully met
- Regional business teams
- For monitoring customer experience for regional customers having operations across
- Hunting, Farming & Account Management
Qualification & Exp :
Work Experience :
- 5+ years of experience with Fintech / NBFC background
Knowledge & Skills :
- Excellent communication & people management skills. Should have led a sizeable team. High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Well networked in Fintech space & should be able to negotiate well with stakeholders on all terms & conditions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.