Moglix.com - Associate Director - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (9-12 yrs)
Role Objective :
- Candidate will be responsible for financial planning and analysis and business finance vertical. He/ she shall be working closely with the business teams and enabling them to meet the business objectives.
- The role requires undertaking detailed financial analysis and provide the executive team with a full understanding regarding the performance of the business units.
Role Responsibilities :
- Financial planning for the business unit for various planning cycles and meeting the reporting requirements of finance team.
- Preparation of periodical forecasts and annual operating plan for the business unit.
- Support budget owners from all functions by performing financial analysis, budget versus actual variance reporting, resource planning and analysis of current business issues and the resulting financial impacts.
- Support to business teams with relevant data analysis for decision making.
- Evaluation of optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns.
- To build financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying and backing up data.
- To recommend financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
- To prepare financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing and explaining information.
- To partner with business/ budget owners in management of the annual expense budget and forecasting updates.
- Prepare & assist in preparation and analysis of various business cases.
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Knowledge of Tally and Oracle-based applications
- Good written and verbal communication
- Experience in corporate planning, financial planning, forecasting, variance analysis, budgeting.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to influence peers and senior executives
- CA (1st attempt) Essential
About us :
- We are an Asia-based commerce company intensively inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies, in particular, MRO, Safety, Electricals, Lighting, Cleaning & Housekeeping, Office Stationary & Supplies, Power Tools and many more industry essentials. We take pride in delivering world-class services and, our clients are well aware of the fact that we do not just deliver products; we deliver a satisfying experience, which has enabled us to forge strong relationship with our customers. It's a cultural belief that is demonstrated every day, through exceptional customer service, product selection and, paramount industry knowledge.
- Founded in 2015 and backed by marquee investors like Mr. Ratan Tata, World Bank and Accel Partners, Moglix partners companies in re-imagining and transforming commerce & supply chain through cutting edge technology.
- Currently, we are working across 400+ Enterprises and 3,00,000+ SMEs and helping them in consolidating their Non-BOM/ Indirect/ MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations) spends. Present in 20+ locations across India, Moglix is growing at more than 300% per year. It's led by a passionate team comprising of alumni of ISB, IIMs, IITs, MDI, XLRI, BITS with professional experience at Google, Tata Steel, Amazon, Paytm etc.
Key investors :
- Mr. Ratan Tata has been our early investor & advisor to build Moglix into a disruptive global B2B commerce company.
- Accel Partners is known as the top-5 VCs globally. In India they have been renowned for investments across Flipkart, Myntra, Freshdesk, Bookmyshow etc.
- Jungle Ventures is a renowned Asia VC firm based out of Singapore and has led investments in Livspace, Zipdial and Voyagin
- IFC - World Bank is a prolific investor into Manufacturing sector and as a Venture capital for startups in emerging markets.
- Rocketship, VH Capital and Seedplus : Early stage funds by senior ecommerce and technology leaders.
Key advisors :
- Shailesh Rao (VP: Google India, VP: Google Asia and Twitter International head)
- Neeraj Arora (ex-Google and Whatsapp leader)
- Rahul Mehta (DST Global)
- Jeff Epstein (ex-Oracle CFO and Operating Partner at Bessemer Venture Partners)
- Samir Sood (MD: Indiaforge and Sudtrac)
- Vikram Singhania (JK Group)
For more details, please visit - https://www.moglix.com/ | https://business.moglix.com/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.