Moglix.com - Associate Director/Director - Supply Chain Finance - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-13 yrs)
Associate Director/Director - Supply Chain Finance
Role Objective :
- We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges.
- The role demands an individual to unlock the transformational impact of millions of enterprises in the last mile by providing them access to customized financing solutions and digitizing their supply chain.
- The incumbent will be expected to set up & drive the Supplier Financing vertical for Moglix by leveraging cutting edge technologies and data to build the most sophisticated and trusted next generation SCF platform
Reporting Manager : VP - Finance
Role Responsibilities :
- Setting up & gradually increasing the supply chain finance portfolio for Moglix.
- Creating supply chain financing solutions for suppliers, strengthening their receivables & payables
- Assess competitive offerings by banks and other NBFCs and develop unique value propositions for potential clients
- Working in close coordination with all the stakeholders in finalization credit appraisal note for structured transaction.
- Building strategic alliances for customized lending solutions
- Orchestrate on the ground operationalization of the business plan by ensuring proper execution of the closed deals, along with complete documentation.
Key Stakeholders :
- Legal (To ensure compliance requirements are fully met)
- Regional business teams (For monitoring customer experience for regional customers having operations across)
- Customer (Hunting, Farming & Account Management)
Qualification & Experience :
Work Experience :
-8+ years of experience
Knowledge/ Skills :
- Excellent communication & people management skills. Should have led a sizeable team. High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Well networked in Fintech space & should be able to negotiate well with stakeholders on all terms & conditions
- MBA (Finance) or CA+MBA (Finance). Tier 1 institutes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.