Moglix.com - Associate Director/Director - Suppliers & Vendor Development - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-7 yrs)
Moglix, India's fastest growing B2B commerce startup is hiring Senior Business leader based out of Noida.
Founded in 2015 and backed by marquee investors like Mr Ratan Tata, World Bank and Accel Partners, Moglix partners companies in re-imagining and transforming commerce & supply chain through cutting edge technology.
Currently, we are working across 350+ Enterprises and 200,000+ SMEs and helping them in consolidating their Non-BOM/ Indirect/ MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations) spends.
Present in 7 locations across India, Moglix is growing at more than 300% per year.
It's led by a passionate team comprising of alumni of ISB, IIMs, IITs, MDI, XLRI, BITS with professional experience at Google, Tata Steel, Amazon, Paytm etc
Role: Director/AD - Supply & Vendor Development - Enterprise
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. The incumbent will be expected to scale up Moglix Supplier base & vendor operations and ensure optimization of inventory & pricing for Moglix across Indian operations
- Supplier side Business Development across different product categories in Manufacturing space
- Vendor Onboarding: Adding on new vendors and categories proactively by constantly improving Quality, Cost and Delivery terms with suppliers across India
- Driving standardization: Ensuring standardization of products, process and prices across India
- Analytical approach to Inventory management
- Financial Compliance: Ensuring 100% compliance with taxation, account receivables and payables, and periodic reconciliation with vendors
- Technology adoption: Bringing the vendors on Moglix tech platforms and driving their orders, inventory, account statement through the same
Desired candidate traits:
- 4+ years of experience in Vendor Management/ Strategic Procurement/ Category Management/ Channel Sales/ Distribution
- Excellent business development skills. Should have deep-rooted networks in the supplier markets pertaining to Manufacturing space
- Must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Startup experience would be an added advantage
- B.Tech & MBA from a Tier 1 institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.