Moglix.com - Assistant Director/Director - Warehouse & Supply Chain Operations - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-10 yrs)
Moglix, India's fastest growing B2B commerce startup is hiring Senior Business leader based out of Noida.
Founded in 2015 and backed by marquee investors like Mr Ratan Tata, World Bank and Accel Partners, Moglix partners companies in re-imagining and transforming commerce & supply chain through cutting edge technology.
Currently, we are working across 350+ Enterprises and 200,000+ SMEs and helping them in consolidating their Non-BOM/ Indirect/ MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations) spends. Present in 7 locations across India, Moglix is growing at more than 300% per year.
It's led by a passionate team comprising of alumni of ISB, IIMs, IITs, MDI, XLRI, BITS with professional experience at Google, Tata Steel, Amazon, Paytm etc
Role: Director/AD - Warehouse & Supply chain operations
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. The incumbent will be expected to standardize, run & scale up Moglix Warehouse & Supply chain operations pan-India
- Setting up/standardizing warehouse operations for all fulfillment centers pan-India
- Leading a team of on-roll & off-roll team members (approx. 15-20 in each warehouse)
- Leveraging technology to set up the best processes.
- Partnering with Logistics partners & vendors
Desired candidate traits:
- 5+ years of experience in Supply chain / Logistics / Warehouse Operations either in E-commerce space or with Logistics companies
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Startup experience would be an added advantage
- B.Tech & MBA from a Tier 1 institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.