Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Moglix
Views:959 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:240
Moglix - Vice President - Products (14-17 yrs)
Are you excited to influence the world of B2B commerce & manufacturing worldwide?
Are you passionate to make an impact by creating & managing scalable E-commerce products?
We are looking for a product leader with a strong track record in eCommerce space & lifecycle of large scale platforms. This role focuses on solving pain points, defining the vision of the product, improving engagement, improving product discovery, provide better experience to end user & collaborating with other leaders from the product design, engineering, marketing, and sales teams to ensure that the financial and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Work with business leadership to understand their vision and pain points.
- Map the vision to tech roadmap and get it executed with the help of Engineering team
- Work closely with the engineering team to guide ideas and products from conception to launch
- Own, develop & continuously improve product design
- Do stakeholder management with respect to expectations, timelines and escalations.
- Own entire product lifecycle from Conceptualization -> Realization -> Adoption -> Impact
- 14+ yrs of overall work experience. Pre-MBA experience as a developer would be preferred
- 8+ yrs of experience in product management in E-Commerce domain
- Excellent analytical, communication & people management skills
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch