Moglix - Senior Manager - Key Account Management (5-8 yrs)
Role Objective :
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. The incumbent will be expected to be the rainmaker for Moglix, getting relevant B2B customers on board, nurturing them and converting them to consistent key accounts. The desired candidate must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry.
Role Responsibilities :
- Account Management/ Farming : The desired candidate needs to demonstrate sharp skills of managing key accounts and growing them into cash cows
- Number driven, should be able to sell the concept persistent selling and should be able to implement Moglix concept
- Customer NPS Lead the key account management teams and oversee the procurement and fulfillment operations for key customers
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all escalations specific to key accounts
- Increase SOB by identifying and developing more categories at customer end, and drive supplier side negotiations to maximize profit.
- Track, report and own key performances metrics for KAM teams across sales, operations, accounts receivable
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships at every level of customer organization
Education & Qualification :
- B2B Sales / KAM background preferred with min 5-7 years experience in B2B/ Industrial/ Manufacturing sectors.
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch.
- Hardworking, Fearless, Innovative and strong desire to excel even in ambiguous situations
- BE/ B.tech & MBA/PGDM (Tier1/2 Colleges)