Moglix - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Sourcing - Supply Vertical (7-12 yrs)
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Sourcing (Supply vertical)
Key role related skills :
1) Strong negotiation skills
2) Supplier Relationship Management
3) Understanding of Supplier Market products & Technical knowhow
Role Objective :
- Develop best-in-class sourcing base across all regions through implementation of optimal sourcing strategies that align to Moglix's objectives and deliver value to the business across all segments.
- The role demands the candidate to be a go-getter who has a knack for problem-solving and someone who can consistently ensure upward growth in high-quality supplier base.
Role Responsibilities :
- Implement best practices in procurement and supplier management to manage vendor risk, performance and relationships - pan Moglix
- Oversee complete sourcing operations across locations & coordinate with various teams (Supply-chain, finance, customer success, regional business teams etc. for fulfilling the growing business needs.
- Implement highly efficient sourcing model through different levers such as price negotiations, alternate vendor development, defining share of business, etc. having direct impact on bottom- line.
- Analyze data, keep track of pan India sourcing KPIs & drive RCAs & corrective actions
- Technology adoption: Bring the vendors on Moglix tech platforms and drive their orders, inventory, account statement through the same
- Work towards identification and selection of new vendors across markets with the purpose of developing reliable partners to enhance service capabilities
- Lead initiatives that deliver improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of procurement activities and creating a simplified process for end users
- Work with category teams on the strategic initiatives to help grow the categories
- Driving standardization: Ensuring standardization of products, process and prices
Qualification & Experience :
- 7+ years of work experience in Procurement/ category management roles. Experience of working with authorized industrial distributors /OEMs would be required
- Sound understanding of strategic sourcing tactics.
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- Startup experience would be an added advantage
- B. Tech.& MBA from Tier- 1/2 institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.