Associate Director at Moglix
Views:302 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Moglix - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Sales - Supply Chain Finance Segment (8-10 yrs)
SM/AD - Sales - Supply Chain Finance
Position : AD-Sales
Location : Noida
Key role related skills required :
1) Sales - Business Development
3) Stakeholder management
- The role demands an individual to unlock the transformational impact of millions of enterprises in the last mile by providing them access to customized financing solutions and digitizing their supply chain.
- The incumbent will be expected to drive Credlix, the Fintech vertical of Moglix, by leveraging cutting edge technologies and data to build the most sophisticated and trusted next generation B2B fintech platform.
- The KRA includes Anchor program initiation, actualization and activation and fresh business acquisition.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Driving the supply chain finance portfolio for Moglix by building a B2B centric digital lending portfolio, defining customer NPS through innovative and unique credit distribution models
- Build strategic alliances for customized lending solutions; create customer first journeys; and launch new and innovative products
- Assess competitive offerings by banks and other NBFCs and develop unique value propositions for potential clients
- Devise unique credit distribution models for differentiated lending segments
- Working in close coordination with all the stakeholders in finalizing credit appraisal note for structured transaction.
- Orchestrate on the ground operationalization of the business plan by ensuring proper execution of the closed deals, along with complete documentation
- Building, coaching & mentoring a high-performance team
- Engage with CFOs / Finance Heads / Treasury Heads of various Anchor Corporates in coordination with local SCF ASMs and pitch Credlix Supply Chain Finance Solutions to them along with follow up action.
- Sustained day to day engagement with Anchor Team to ensure tie up is signed off and activated on ground with strong follow up.
- Build sustained engagement with Anchor Regional Teams to generate strong on ground traction.
- Take initiatives to deliver a very smooth experience to Anchor teams and enhance stickiness through measures such as integrations with Anchor SAP systems
Work Experience : 8+ years of Sales/Marketing experience with Fintech/ Supply Chain Financing/ new age NBFC background.
Education : MBA(Fin) Tier 1 or CA.