Deputy Manager at Moglix
Views:383 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Moglix - Manager/Senior Manager - Accounts - CA (4-7 yrs)
We are an Asia-based B2B commerce company intensively inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies, in particular, MRO, Safety, Electrical & Lighting, Cleaning & Laundry Supplies, Office Supplies, Tools and many more industry essentials. For more details, pls visit our website using following URL
URL : https://www.moglix.com
About the Job :
Role : Manager/Sr. Manager - Accounts
Location : Pune
Qualification : CA
- Responsible for managing Accounting and Finance functions for across verticals
- Manage Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Provided adequate feedback to both upstream and downstream process to improve the OTC/P2P cycle.
- Negotiating with vendors to receive better terms and discounts to increase company profit and avoid unnecessary finance charges.
- Monitoring and Ensuring accuracy with respect to daily collections and controlling revenue accounting in customer ledger.
- Maintenance & timely updating of standard operating procedures for all activities within the AR Process.
- Develops credit control system in collaboration with Sales, Finance & Company executives, building SOP, implementing and maintain ERP systems, procedures and policies, to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Work on the cost containment for various areas within the function.
- Preparing Annual Budgeting, Monthly Forecasting and Month-end Review Process.
- Identifying, Analyzing, Investigating and Explaining key movements and trends in P&L function.
- Contributing to decision making by providing stakeholders with timely, detailed and meaningful insights.
- Preparing Ageing, Daily Reports, and Dashboards to depict performance and submitting them to higher management.