Manager Human Capital at Moglix
Views:1011 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Moglix - Deputy Manager - Procurement - Oil & Gas (2-7 yrs)
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. He would be expected to Supplier development - Add new suppliers, Negotiate with current suppliers for better margins and credit terms.
- Experience working in a start-up would be better (fast-paced dynamic environment) or experience working in/with the automotive industry
- Experience working in Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Fertilizer industry preferable
- Candidate should have an understanding of mechanical and electrical tools, machines and brands (basic technical awareness)
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, items in MRO and new build projects
- Experience in Vendor development; management - skills expected: Negotiation with vendors, pricing knowledge and awareness of local market
- Handle the RFQ's received from customers by ensuring best rate sourcing
- Ensure all RFQ's are quoted within time to customers.
- Ensure supplier side contracting in place to serve customer orders with minimum delay
- Ensure on-time in-full fulfillment rate of 99%+
- Assisting sales team to achieve monthly sales target.
- Growing sales share in the key accounts.
- Using ERP (SAP) and Ariba platforms to conduct reverse auctions and RFQs.
- Processing of customer purchase orders and schedules within defined TAT
- Organizing and updating database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
- Develop future purchasing plans and potential relationships with vendors
- Ensure orders are placed to relevant supply partners, maintaining quality and pricing standards
- Follow up rigorously to ensure orders are fulfilled on time in full by supply partners
- Ensure timely deliveries to Customers with accurate supporting documents
- 3+ years of experience in Souring, Vendor management Operations esp.
- Indirect procurement in B2B, Industrial products or E-commerce space
Start-up experience would be an added advantage
B.E / B. Tech (Tier 2) - Electrical/ Mechanical would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.