Manager Human Capital at Moglix
Views:834 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Moglix - Associate Director - Finance - DigiMRO (7-15 yrs)
Associate Director Finance with DigiMRO Gurgaon
This position will be responsible for heading accounting function for the company, monthly book closure and reporting, finalize accounts as per Ind AS and timely completion of statutory and internal audits.
- Finalization of accounts as per Ind AS requirements
- Close coordination with auditors to ensure timely closure of statutory and internal audits.
- Preparation of schedules, notes to accounts for audits.
- Monthly accounts closing and financial reporting.
- Coordinate with banks and manage all banking related activities
- Filing TDS and income tax returns
- Maintain accurate accounting records and general ledgers, including the recording of financial transactions.
- Prepare monthly branch P&L
- Preparation of monthly GL/ Sub Ledger reconciliations like AR, AP, inventory, sales and purchase
- Improving internal controls, procedures and risk management
- Ensure proper tracking and renewal of various insurance policies
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Prepare monthly financial reports for internal reporting
- Participate in process improvement projects & automation in ERP
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Accurate working out various accounting estimates e.g. provision for doubtful debts, slow and non-moving inventory, expenses etc.
- Provide support on forecast and annual operating plan
- Must have headed accounting function for a big/medium size organization
- Sound knowledge of Ind AS accounting, Monthly Closing process, working on Internal/External Audits, reconciliations
- Hands on experience
- Process orientated with excellent problem solving skills
- Good team player and leader. Ability to direct and supervise.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of NetSuite ERP
- Strong, proven customer / service orientation mindset
- Ability to multi task at different levels and work on simultaneously on multiple priorities.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualified CA/CMA
- 7-8 years of relevant experience