Moglix - Associate Director/Director - Category (8-12 yrs)
Top role requires skills:
1) Strong Sourcing network of products categories like (bitumen, base oil, coal),
(2) Relevant experience in Vendor development & management
(3) Effective leadership skills
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. Candidate would be responsible for building capability for the Supply of product categories like Bitumen, base oil, coal etc. Able to generate business links and build vendor partnerships for Moglix
- Building strategic partnerships with key infrastructure brands & driving brand acquisitions through CXO level connect
- Strategize entry across infrastructure segments and enabling technology led procurement.
- Leading the Vendor/Supplier acquisition for energy categories in business & infra. space
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships at various levels of supplier organizations.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years of work experience in Supply/ Procurement in B2B Energy related products.
- Sourcing experience in categories such as Bitumen, Base oils, Coal
- High level of ownership, problem solving skills, & willingness to strategize
- B.tech & MBA from Tier- 1/2 institutes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.