MoEngage - Presales Role (2-5 yrs)
About MoEngage :
MoEngage Inc. is a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider that is helping brands redefine their customer engagement in the mobile era. Brands use MoEngage to drive long-term, personalized and context-based engagement across channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV.
Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, MoEngage technology analyzes billions of data points generated by customers and their devices, to predict customer behavior and build marketing campaigns that proactively engage users.
In just four years since inception, MoEngage is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others. With a global presence spanning 35 countries, MoEngage has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
We are a young, fast-paced workplace that fosters a culture of innovation, ownership, freedom, and fun while building tech products of the future. Our teams are comprised of self-driven, passionate, smart individuals from top-tier institutes who are young achievers.
- Understand and qualify customer goals and effectively articulate MoEngage's ability to meet these goals
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the customers' architectural solutions/environment
- Work in concert with the Account Executives to build and adapt sales strategies and drive towards successful sales into Global companies
- Assist in Sales stages such as demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), RFP responses & business justification in a technical pre-sales capacity
- Ensure the success of customer POCs through effective management of success criteria, planning and execution
- Distil and advocate customer interests, needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Maintaining awareness of internal roadmap and new product features to evangelise with customers and their feedback to MoEngage product management and engineering teams
- Influence the improvement of Sales Engineering processes and practices
- Continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends in the integration and data management space
- Obsessed with solving customer problems
- Passionate commitment to closing sales deals
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/solutions engineering role, with a record of top performance in the B2B SAAS space for enterprise accounts
- A firm understanding of enterprise integration methodologies, best practices and API/SDK architecture
- Strong technical background with hands-on professional or personal experience in any of the following areas: Web development, mobile development, device platforms & architectures, ETL concepts and workflows, high availability systems and business continuity, message queuing patterns, Batch operations and pipeline design
- Ability to travel 10% to 20%
- Superior organisational skills working with multiple customers and can switch context quickly throughout the day with various competing demands
- Bachelors/PG degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is preferred
- Background in product development, management or technical pre-sales of digital techniques such as ad platforms and networks, marketing automation, attribution etc.
- SQL development and optimisation.
- Work at Scale and challenge yourself
- Work with a smart team which grew up in the Mobile First world
- Free Lunch and Snacks plus caffeine all day
- TT table, Poker nights and team offsite.