MoEngage - IT Specialist (2-10 yrs)
About MoEngage :
- MoEngage is an insights-led customer engagement platform, trusted by 1,200+ global consumer brands. As a Great Place to Work Company we are a young, fast-paced and intelligent customer engagement platform that fosters a culture of innovation, ownership, freedom, and fun while building future-ready technology products. Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, MoEngage technology analyzes billions of data points generated by customers and their devices in order to predict their behavior and engage them at every touchpoint throughout their lifecycle with personalized communication.
- In just eight years since our inception, we have worked with leading Fortune 500 brands such as Deutsche Telekom, Samsung, Ally Financial, Vodafone, and McAfee along with internet-first brands such as Flipkart, Ola, OYO, Bigbasket, and Sharechat, with a global presence that encompasses 35 countries. We currently have offices in San Francisco, Boston, London, Dubai, Ho Chi Minh city, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Vietnam, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
- The care we give to our customers is quite high! Our achievement of top service and support ratings in Gartner's Magic Quadrant, Gartner Peer Insights, and G2 Summer Reports is a testament to that. Another commendable quality is our people-centric culture, as we have recently been included in Battery Ventures' top 25 private cloud computing companies. As recognized by the DivHERsity Awards, we are one of the top 20 diversity companies in the world, while the Economics Times names us as one of the Top Organizations for Women.
- Will you be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment where innovation, speed, and customer-centric thinking are the norm? Is it your passion to uncover opportunities others are unaware of and to champion them? Do you crave ownership and a chance to be a part of something that matters? If so, this may be a worthwhile opportunity for you!
- Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 1Billion devices. This includes approximately 65B events tracked per month, 45B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect :
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of1 Billion Monthly active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- We are currently looking for a talented and experienced IT Specialist to join our team.
- End-to-end management of endpoint security technologies like AntiVirus, EDR, XDR, DLP, Encryption, Vulnerability management tools, Identity providers, firewalls, etc
- Designing holistic DLP capability leveraging multiple technologies across endpoints, web traffic, and email.
- Architect/deployed a DLP and/or CASB solution: agent, policies, tuning, integration/automation with SIEM/SOAR.
- Keep up with trends in the constantly evolving information technology industry.
- Facilitation of the DLP rule lifecycle processes and providing L3 support to all DLP incidents.
- Overseas reports and analysis produced by Analysts, offering guidance where necessary and ensuring adherence to applicable Cyber Security control frameworks and policies.
- Implementation of email security standards such as DKIM, SPF and DMARC.
- Executing vulnerability scans or assessments and Analyzing vulnerability scan results.
- Deep understanding and experience with EDR, VPN, DLP technologies (Network, Email, Endpoint, etc.) and processes.
- SSO / Antivirus management experience. Sophos/OKTA administration preferred.
- Extensive hands on Data Loss Prevention experience and EDR
- Knowledge of general network, platform, enterprise, cloud and security technologies
- Knowledge of current security standards and protocols, including but not limited to SAML, SSO and LDAP
- Experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Familiarity with cloud security technologies, such as CASB and DLP for SaaS services.
- Zscaler experience in highly preferred, particularly with ZPA, ZIA, and ZDX
- Experience with OKTA. (Good to have)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Operate with a security-first mentality
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.