Recruitment Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:46 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Module Lead/Technical Lead/Consultant - SAP PP - IT (5-10 yrs)
Role: SAP PP Consultant
Designation: Module Lead / Technical Lead
Experience: 5 to 10 Yrs:
- Expertise in the respective business domain and SAP PP and EWM-PP Module
- Should have expertise in MRP, MTO, MTS, PI-Sheet & Batch Management, Engineering Change management. Material staging, Goods receipt, and Goods issue process (Staging and Non-staging) related to EWM
- Should have a good understanding of planning and possess adequate knowledge on the planning integrated with APO systems like PPDS/SNP.
- Knowledge on IDOC processing, CIF, Knowledge in Queue Handling (Inbound and Outbound), and Background job monitoring.
- Understanding and work experience on SAP interfaced with Shop-floor systems.
- Strong Knowledge in Master data (BOM, Resource, Master Recipe, Production Version, Control Cycle &Supply Area).
- Should have experience in customizing for PP & EWM.
- Should have adequate knowledge on the integration aspects and configuration dependencies with QM, MM, PM, FICO & SD.
- Should be able to prepare documents such as business processes, functional specifications based on the requirements.
- Should be able to prepare Test scenarios, Test scripts for a Business process.
- Able to understand configuration dependencies between modules of SAP.
- Experience in Incident & Change Management tools like SAP Solution Manager, ServiceNow, Remedy.
- Should have good knowledge of ITIL and Application life cycle management processes.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and suggest process improvements in Business Processes.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team
- Ability to mentor and Lead Junior Consultants.