Recruitment Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:2392 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Modeling Analyst - Capacity/Supply Planning & Production Domain - Telecom/FMCG (1-6 yrs)
- Incumbent would be responsible for understanding the capacity planning related business problems and provides solutions through modeling & business acumen.
- Provide analytical and mathematical modeling support for supply planning, capacity planning & production scheduling problems.
- Build & Refresh the capacity planning models periodically and provide recommendations to business teams
- Run & analyse what-if scenarios and provide insights to business team
- Work independently / directly with U.S. & India supply chain partners to gather the required information
- Perform data validation & analysis activities
- Ensure strong, clear process documentation and controls are in force
- Prepare analysis reports & presentations for client meetings
- Interact with cross functional teams/stakeholders from time to time
Shift Timing : 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 11:30 pm.
Competencies/Behaviors required for job :
- Communication : Ability to negotiate solutions between parties and effectively communicate with various levels and functions throughout the organization. Clearly articulate views in written and verbal discussions. Excellent English skills are a must.
- Problem Solving / Analytical skills : Ability to collect and analyze data quickly and efficiently.
- Can identify issues and provide ideas/solutions for resolution.
- Creative Thinking/Leads change :
- Ability and confidence to identify and recommend creative solutions. Identifies both opportunities and needs for change.
- Adapts quickly and responds effectively to change.
- Identifies issues or problems and provides a respective solution. Explores and shares innovative best practices with others.
- Ability to deliver outstanding results
- Completes tasks, activities and projects in a timely and effective manner.
- Communicates progress about projects with others to ensure overall alignment.
- Provides ideas and input to help team achieve greater result.
- May lead a defined portion of a project.
- Assumes personal initiative and accountability for results, performance and behaviors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.