Key Account Manager at Mastermind Network
Views:284 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Model Validation/Monitoring Role - Banking Domain (5-8 yrs)
- We are hiring for a leading Financial Services based at Mumbai
Experience : 5-8 yrs in Analytics, Model Validation for Banking domain
Education : B.tech/ Masters / MBA in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Computer science.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Validation/development of Fraud Models/ Banking domain models
- Model validation including conceptual soundness, critical assessment of the testing performed by the model developers to support the integrity and accuracy of the model implementation
- Responsible for performing more complex analysis and modeling for multiple products with the goal of maximizing profits and asset growth and minimizing risk and operating losses
- Work with internal modeling partners to develop approval documentation for new fraud scores and algorithms.
- This will include a comprehensive write-up on how the models are built, testing and validation work done, methodology, sampling, performance, etc.
- Conduct periodic model validations on scores, looking for key metrics such as precision, recall, rank ordering of score performance
- Work with our partners in Model Risk Management (MRM) to close out any follow-up items on partially/conditionally approved models
- Monitoring model performance and trends, including providing key insights into areas where scores are deteriorating or underperforming
- Good knowledge in SAS & SQL/ Python