Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:2179 Applications:701 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Model Risk & Quantitative Analytics Role - Investment Bank - IIT/IIM (2-5 yrs)
Model Risk & Quantitative Analytics Role - Investment Bank - IIT/IIM
- You'll be responsible for ensuring the integrity of key financial models, reviewing and developing models for pricing derivatives, capital and credit risk, as well as performing analysis of data and reporting on the accuracy and quality.
- You'll also be testing the linkages between models and systems and will be working closely with your team and other key stakeholders to provide support for other model risk management activities.
- To be successful in this role, you'll have exposure to derivative pricing methods and testing models across all major asset classes, or exposure to credit modelling techniques, a degree in a quantitative discipline and 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- You'll also have experience working on programming languages such as C++, python R, SQL and VBA. Experience working on Linux and shell scripting will be considered favourably.
- MRQA utilises a range of analytical techniques including time series analysis, regression analysis, optimisation, partial differential equations, finite difference methods and Monte Carlo simulations which are implemented using a variety of computing technologies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.