Senior Consultant at Indihire Consultants
Views:18572 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Model Monitoring Role - Banking (3-8 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement with Leading Banking Client @ Noida.
- Monitoring and Analysis of Decision, Impairment and Basel suite of models across banking portfolios including Mortgage, Cards, Loans, SME etc.
- Documentation of monitoring reports as per the standard guidelines and presentation of the same to various decision making committees
- Drive and provide support in the Model Management decision making, model improvements and governance activities
- Perform regular/annual review of credit risk models (capital, impairment, application, behaviour) used across Barclays business
- Ensure adherence to model review calendar and governance
- Present reports to monitoring review committee (comprises of senior managements from Development, Monitoring, Strategy, Capital/Impairment and Model Owners) for formal review and sign-off
- Perform additional deep dive and ad-hoc analysis if requirement arises
- Act as an interface with the stakeholders to identify and resolve action items
- Identify process improvement opportunities through innovative techniques of analysis/automation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.