Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:154 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Model Development Role - SAS - Bank (1-5 yrs)
We are hiring for multiple positions for our Banking/ Credit Card vertical across levels. We are looking for proficient Modelers with prior work experience of 2-10 years in SAS modeling.
- Must have:
- Knowledge and hands on experience with programming in SAS
- Prior Experience /Proficiency in the Statistical modeling concepts and advanced modeling techniques like- Regression/ Decision trees etc.
- Good to have
- Banking/ Credit Card domain knowledge
- Experience in any Regulatory modeling frameworks- CCAR/CECL/IFRS
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, actuarial sciences, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- Candidates with strong model development experience in banking/ credit card domain will be preferred
- Strong and in-depth understanding of statistical tools like Regression, Decision Trees
- Data analysis experience (1- 5 years)
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with multiple stakeholder management
- Strong track record of delivery
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up challenges
- Able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- Potential to permanently move to on- shore location if you are successful in your role and receive tremendous positive client feedback.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth.
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.