Team Lead at Black Turtle
Views:208 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Model Development Role - Credit Risk - Credit Card Domain (4-10 yrs)
- Currently hirng for a client based in Mumbai .
- Looking for people with model development Exp (Credit Risk - PD/LGD/EAD / Statistical/Analytical) for Credit card domain .
- Leverage analytics to drive insights for optimizing Acquisition strategy/credit line/ loan amount /Pricing/Channel mix/risk/X-Sell/Bases for Secured Asset products.
- Design and deliver solutions to pitch right offer to the right customer thorough the right channel to ensure maximum conversions
- Provide data driven solutions to improve portfolio quality and delinquency
- Ability to understand complex business problems, end to end hands on exposure to analytics including collecting, pulling and preparing data, building statistical/ ML models using Python/ R / SAS & other tools and generating insights to synthesize a complete, cohesive picture.
- Build Application/ Behavior/ propensity scorecards leveraging.
The desired candidate must have:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Predictive Modelling skills, both traditional and ML techniques
- Influencing skills - Build relationships with stakeholders to achieve execution outcomes. Ability to persuade with sound reasoning
- Delivery and results-orientation: Ability to work under pressure; meet deadlines in a quality manner
- Hands on knowledge of Python / SAS / R
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.