Practice Lead at Elixir Web Solutions
Views:125521 Applications:1572 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:308
Model Development/Monitoring - SAS - BFSI (2-10 yrs)
Key responsibilities: Pls note : SAS and Banking Domain is Mandatory
- Use sophisticated statistical techniques to develop scorecards, customer segmentation schemes, profiles, and other analytically based tools in day to day operations.
- Design modules for advanced score development and analytical tools.
- Participate in the implementation of sophisticated financial models in live operating environments within the organization.
- Train line and operating personnel in experimental design principles, data management, financial tracking practices, and model usage and problem detection.
- Assist internal businesses in the ongoing management and validation of their scores and score-based strategies.
Educational Qualifications/ experience
- Masters degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, or other quantitative discipline, OR Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Experience and/or extensive coursework in quantitative analysis & statistical modeling in consumer credit risk will be a plus.
- 2 to 5+ year relevant consumer finance or credit card industry experience to include model development, maintenance, tracking and management will be a plus.
- Ability to recognizing information and patterns in data that are not obvious, and focusing analytical efforts in pursuit of explanations, isolations of cause and effect.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required, ability to present work in a formal and understandable format, bringing groups of people to consensus
- Ability to operate well in a team environment
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully engage in multiple projects
- Exposure to international markets will be a plus
- PCs, SAS, Microsoft Office Suite, and general office equipment
Kindly share your updated resume with the following details
Elixir Consulting (a Gi Group Company)