Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1999 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Model Development/Model Validation & Modeling/Statistical Modeling Role (5-15 yrs)
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Strong experience in designing and developing statistical and econometric models.
- Experience in analysing large volumes of data including cleaning and subsequent pattern identification and clustering.
- Knowledge of EAD, PPNR and stress testing modelling.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines for CCAR, IFRS9 and IRRBB
Proficient in Python (preferred) or R
- Domain expertise in Wholesale PD, LGD, EAD
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in quantitative discipline (e.g. Finance, Mathematics/Statistics or Economics).
- Hands-on experience in statistical model development.
- Proficiency with analytical software R Or Python, SQL tools (e.g., Oracle), Unix platforms, and MS Office required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.