Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1734 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Model Development/Model Validation & Modeling/Statistical Modeling Role (5-15 yrs)
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Strong experience in designing and developing statistical and econometric models.
- Experience in analysing large volumes of data including cleaning and subsequent pattern identification and clustering.
- Knowledge of EAD, PPNR and stress testing modelling.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines for CCAR, IFRS9 and IRRBB
Proficient in Python (preferred) or R
- Domain expertise in Wholesale PD, LGD, EAD
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in quantitative discipline (e.g. Finance, Mathematics/Statistics or Economics).
- Hands-on experience in statistical model development.
- Proficiency with analytical software R Or Python, SQL tools (e.g., Oracle), Unix platforms, and MS Office required.