Mobycy - Social Media & Content Strategist (3-4 yrs)
We're creating the next Uber like business which will solve a big problem in India by means of cycles. The business is being created by a proven result oriented team. The startup is currently in Launch mode & is looking for a Social Media Strategist who can bring in the fast pace in the growth of the business
Role/ Designation: Social Media & Content Strategist
Job Description : We are looking for the Social Media & Content Strategist, who will help in developing and executing the social media strategy and ensuring that it is aligned with business goals
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Social Media marketing, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in handling digital marketing
- An outstanding ability to think strategically, and to identify and resolve problems
- A strong understanding of the web and Social Media analytical tools (like Google Analytics, Keyhole, etc)
- A proficient and up-to-date understanding of web trends
- Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to eloquently communicate ideas, be interactive, and have a good instinct for business.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- A self-motivated individual who derives their source of energy from people and ideas and knows how to get the best from the available resources.
- Excellent judgment/decision making, conflict resolution, leadership and motivational skills.
- Should have strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Setting quarterly/monthly social media & content objectives and reporting on ROI
- Developing a digital media plan and executing this plan by purchasing and managing the social media and digital advertising inventory
- Overseeing all aspects of the social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and handling online interactions with customers through social media
- Manage blog content fully
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive traffic to the app.
- Maximizing followers and brand engagement on all social media platforms for the company.
- Maintaining relationships with experts, influencers and bloggers to increase the reach
- Using various digital tools for social media management (posting, tracking, analyzing, etc.)
- Keeping up-to-date with advances in digital marketing and social media technology and improving the Social Media strategy accordingly
- Should have good networking capabilities
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
Compensation : The compensation package will best for deserving candidate, include 2 components :
- Equity Share
- Startup Salary
Company Profile : We are a Validation Stage startup in the daily commute technology space. Currently, we are running pilots for our key MVPs to find Product-Market Fit.
If the above interests you and you think you would be the right fit, we would love to hear from you. Write to us with your resume and tell us what interesting stuff you had done in the past and why you think this is the right move for you!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.