Manager - HR at MobisyTechnologies
Views:3336 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Mobisy - Talent Accelerator (1-3 yrs)
If your aspiration in life is to be a key part of building organisation at a fast growing tech company, read on. We are looking for empathizers, psychologists people who love to understand other people and help them grow in their career. You will be responsible for defining and shaping culture at this successful company. While being a generalist, we expect you to be an expert in at least one area. In this case, that's talent management / talent acquisition. If you have built an algorithm in past for talent acquisition, do share it with us in the cover letter. That's the easiest way to get our attention. Being part of 4 people HR team in a 200 people fast growing organisation means you get a shot at being next Mekin Maheshwari !!
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with leadership team to understand and plan ongoing talent acquisition strategy
- Co-Creating job descriptions and discovering channels which give best return rate in terms of Application => Interview => Hire ratio
- Manage end to end hiring process for building India's first billion dollar in revenue tech product company.
- Education no bar
- You will have to demonstrate your unique thoughts around talent acquisition for tech company for variety of profiles (sales, customers success, tech, product, support)
Mobisy Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a high-growth, VC funded tech company that's transforming the retail supply ecosystems in several markets including India, Africa, the Middle East and Europe through its product, Bizom. Mobisy is one of the top 10 tech startups in India (according to YourStory) and was included in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India three times in a row. But what we really take pride in is our 300+ enterprise customers and hundreds of thousands of users loving our products and telling the world about it. Customers high ratings to Mobisy on Gartner (4.6 on 5) indicate we are the most loved solution among them.
Mobisy's Culture of Algorithmic Jugaad :
- When we sat down to think about our culture, we could just come up with two words - Algorithmic Jugaad- . It's so famous now, we had to trademark it !! To explain it briefly, Jugaad as you know stands for frugal innovation done at periphery. Algorithms are all about structured process oriented thinking.We understood that part of the reason we are a fast growing and successful company was that we could blend those 2 elements in the right proportion. We also put algorithms in our customers jugaads.. :-) . Some of our colleagues who joined from corporates admit that Mobisy has put some jugaads in their single track algorithmic thinking.In Mobisy you will see entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial thinking all around. At least 1 out of 3 of us has built at least 1 startup of their own each !!
We take ownership of our work and aim high. We are given the freedom to take risks and solve problems wherever they may see it.In other words, entrepreneurial innovation is the norm in
Values that Mobisy stands for :
- People first : We believe in working with great people who we believe build great products / process which eventually lead to profits
- Entrepreneurship : See a problem, make it your own, solve it.
- Teamwork : As a fast growing company, we realised that we need to work as a great team rather than just a team of great individuals.
- Innovation : No idea is crazy or stupid, come up with as many as you can and actively seek feedback to further improve.
The Retail Intelligence platform :
Bizom, Mobisy's flagship product, is the retail intelligence platform for brands and their retailers.
We are leaders in providing insights and intelligence to CPG brands in India and emerging markets and are now making inroads into markets in Europe and other developed markets. We help brands achieve smart distribution by improving their manpower efficiency, channel performance and product performance.
We achieve this by helping businesses first digitise their entire sales and supply chain and later help the move from a push based distribution to a pull based distribution using solutions that facilitate assisted and inspired selling.
Read more at https://bizom.in
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.