Manager - HR at MobisyTechnologies
Views:2039 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Mobisy - Legal & Company Secretarial Role (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for a person with excellent interpersonal skills who will act as a liaison between the company and its board of directors, government and regulatory authorities as also with customers and vendors for contracts related discussions. The person will advise on all secretarial matters, governance, and compliance and coordinate board meetings.
Location: Bellandur, Bangalore
Total team size Mobisy: 170+
1) Drafting legal contracts & agreements. Also giving legal advice wherever required. Will also be responsible for doing one level review
2) Performing the overall Secretarial functions and Corporate Affairs.
3) Ensuring compliance to Companies Act 2013, FEMA Act and various other Statutory Acts.
4) Will be responsible for company secretarial responsibilities including holding board meetings, general meetings, drafting of minutes/notice/ agendas, annual filing, etc. Also responsible for ROC/MCA and RBI compliance matters
5) Will maintain and create required documentation
6) Should be able to liaise and negotiate with internal/external legal teams for contracts and agreement.
1) 1-4 years of past experience in a similar role
2) LLB and some experience in handling the legal aspects at a company
3) Company Secretary degree under The Institute of Company Secretary of India
4) It would be great if you have prior experience working with startups
5) Excellent verbal and written communication.
Mobisy Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a high-growth, VC funded tech company that's transforming the retail supply ecosystems in several markets including India, Africa, the Middle East, and Europe through its product, Bizom. Mobisy is one of the top 10 tech startups in India (according to YourStory) and was included in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India three times in a row. But what we really take pride in is our 300+ enterprise customers and hundreds of thousands of users loving our products and telling the world about it. Customers high ratings to Mobisy on Gartner (4.6 on 5) indicate we are the most loved solution among them.
Mobisy's Culture of Algorithmic Jugaad :
When we sat down to think about our culture, we could just come up with two words - Algorithmic Jugaad- . It's so famous now, we had to trademark it !! To explain it briefly, Jugaad, as you know, stands for frugal innovation done at the periphery. Algorithms are all about structured process-oriented thinking. We understood that part of the reason we are a fast growing and successful company was that we could blend those 2 elements in the right proportion. We also put algorithms in our customers jugaads.. :-). Some of our colleagues who joined from corporates admit that Mobisy has put some jugaads in their single track algorithmic thinking. In Mobisy you will see entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial thinking all around. At least 1 out of 3 of us has built at least 1 startup of their own each !!
We take ownership of our work and aim high. We are given the freedom to take risks and solve problems wherever they may see it. In other words, entrepreneurial innovation is the norm in Mobisy.
Values that Mobisy stands for :
People first: We believe in working with great people who we believe build great products/process which eventually lead to profits
Entrepreneurship: See a problem, make it your own, solve it.
Teamwork : As a fast-growing company, we realized that we need to work as a great team rather than just a team of great individuals.
Innovation : No idea is crazy or stupid, come up with as many as you can and actively seek feedback to further improve.
The Retail Intelligence platform :
Bizom, Mobisy's flagship product, is the retail intelligence platform for brands and their retailers.
We are leaders in providing insights and intelligence to CPG brands in India and emerging markets and are now making inroads into markets in Europe and other developed markets. We help brands achieve smart distribution by improving their manpower efficiency, channel performance, and product performance.
We achieve this by helping businesses first digitize their entire sales and supply chain and later help the move from a push-based distribution to a pull-based distribution using solutions that facilitate assisted and inspired selling.
Read more at https://bizom.in