Manager - HR at MobisyTechnologies
Views:1712 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Mobisy - Assistant Role - Company Secretary & Legal (1-4 yrs)
JD - Assistant Company Secretary & Legal
We are looking for a person with excellent interpersonal skills who will act as a liaison between the company and its board of directors, government and regulatory authorities as also with customers and vendors for contracts related discussions. The person will advise on all secretarial matters, governance and compliance, and coordinate board meetings.
Location: Bellandur, Bangalore
Total team size Mobisy: 170+
- Performing the overall Secretarial functions and Corporate Affairs.
- Ensuring compliance to Companies Act 2013, FEMA Act and various other Statutory Acts.
- Drafting legal contracts & agreements. Also giving legal advice wherever required. Will also be responsible for doing one level review
- Will be responsible for company secretarial responsibilities including holding board meetings, general meetings, drafting of minutes / notice / agendas, annual filing, etc. Also responsible for ROC/MCA and RBI compliance matters
- Will maintain and create required documentation
- Should be able to liaise and negotiate with internal / external legal teams for contracts and agreement.
- 1-4 years of past experience in a similar role
- Company Secretary degree under The Institute of Company Secretary of India
- LLB or some experience in handling the legal aspects at a company
- It would be great if you have prior experience working with startups
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Mobisy Technologies (P) Ltd., one of the top 10 tech startups in India (as per YourStory) and placed 3rd fastest growing tech company in India by Deloitte Fast 50 India.
Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers- business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence.
In the era of loss-making over-funded startup ecosystem, Mobisy has successfully built a sustainable and profitable product company in Bangalore. We are already more than a million dollar in revenue and well on our stated journey to become India's first profitable billion dollars (in revenue not valuation) tech startup.
Our platform - Bizom is a - Mobile First- platform for retail commerce via collaboration and analytics. Bizom's frontend for retailers is called Distiman. Distiman focuses on the non digital economy of mom and pop retailers in India helping them double their profits with 'just in time' stocking using their smartphones. We are funded by Ojas Ventures. In 5 years since launch in 2013, we have already built a robust ecosystem of 200+ brands, 20000+ distributors, 100000+ field users, and 40 lakh + retailers & are leaders in FMCG automation in India. To know why brands such as Parle Agro (Frooti), Nivea India, Hersheys India, Jyothy Labs, Samsung, Airtel, Idea, etc. use Bizom, visit -http://bizom.in/ or http://distiman.