Regional HR Manager at MobileIron
Views:4266 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
MobileIron - Consultant - Compensation & Benefits - XLRI/TISS/MDI (3-5 yrs)
MobileIron is the leader in security and management for mobile applications, documents and devices. MobileIron was founded in 2007 with the belief that mobility would fundamentally change every business process in an organization. Since then, thousands of organizations have selected MobileIron as the platform for their mobile strategies, making the company the leading global provider of Mobile IT solutions for security and management.
MobileIron is the #1 company in the space. We were recently voted one of the best places to work by Glassdoor and ranked #1 by Deloitte as the fastest growing tech company in the past 5 years.
The Comp & Ben Consultant will provide analytical and reporting services to MobileIron's Compensation & Benefits Team to support programs and projects for employees across 25+ countries. This position will provide support on a wide range of global compensation and benefits matters. This position will actively participate in a variety of complex activities and projects spanning all areas of compensation & benefits. The position's primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate and partner in the administration of MobileIron's compensation & benefits programs
- Provide analytical support during pay review cycles and on ad-hoc basis
- Prepare executive summaries and various analyses of internal and external macro trends
- Review internal positioning, monitor business developments and conduct a wide variety of analyses to prepare annual compensation strategies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of compensation & benefits program design and financial analysis to offer viable alternatives and select appropriate solutions
- Complete, manage, and coordinate the activities for owned programs
- Deliver timely and accurate services and assignments
- Independently coordinate colleague activities across the different groups involved in program implementation
- Develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues so as to understand business needs and drive collaborative - win-win- solutions
- Exceptionally strong analytical skill (highest proficiency in Excel)
- Excellent attention to details
- Data-driven focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work in a continuously-changing environment and span multiple projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Compensation and Benefits in the area of Compensation & Benefits Analysis of which at least 3 years on the IT product based industry. A mix of consultancy and industry experience will be a huge plus.
- Interested Candidates from Top B-Schools like XLRI, TISS, MDI, SIBM or SCMHRD only may apply
- Role is based out of Hyderabad
- Compensation is not a constraint for the right candidate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.