Leadership Hiring at Careernet Technologies
Views:8699 Applications:665 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:662
Mobile Product Manager - Mobile eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Position: Mobile Product Manager
Domain: Mobile Ecommerce
Experience: 5+ Years (min 3 Years into product Management)
Mandatory to have: Exposure in Mobile Product Management
#Mobile Product Manager #Android #iOS #Mobile Apps
1. Defining the value proposition for the application. What value does the application promise its users- Why should people use this application and what value will users derive by using this application.
2. Conduct extensive research of the domain to understand other similar applications available to consumers and their strengths and weaknesses; assess the gap between consumer expectations and what is available to them from competing applications.
3. Define a distinctive positioning for the application in line with the value it provides to the end user, its unique features and functionality and differentiation from other such applications.
4. Define a detailed list of features and functionality for the voice application, organize and prioritize them for implementation.
5. Build wireframes for top-level conversation flow.
6. Work with engineering teams and conversation designers. Work with conversation designers to improve the conversation quality and make conversations more human- like. Work with engineering teams to understand and leverage platform capabilities and features in order to create compelling conversational experiences that are human like.
7. Research all data sources in specific domain areas to identify structured and unstructured data sources for the application.
8. Identify the categories of questions that the application should be capable of answering in a domain. Work with the engineering team to identify sources of structured and unstructured data that will help in answering these questions.
9. Create product notes and product specifications. Write product descriptions for the application on app stores.
10. Review user feedback everyday, respond to user comments, address user issues, and prioritize bug fixes and product features based on user feedback.
11. Create marketing content like demo videos and other content to demonstrate the capability of the application. Find effective ways to distribute this content to target audience.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Ability to think from end-consumer's point of view. Understanding the customer deeply and ability to step into her/his shoes.
2. Logical thinking ability to build wireframes and flowcharts for conversations and dialogs.
3. Basic understanding of markup text editors like Sublime Text is desirable. People with logical thinking ability can learn this skill in a week's time.
4. Knowledge of the application domain - recipes, basketball, cricket, movies, news etc.