Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:35 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Mobile Applications Development Manager - Retail eCommerce (10-16 yrs)
Have you reached a glass ceiling in your role as a #mobileapplication manager? We have an exciting proposition for you!!! Our client is a global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate residing at the crossroads of the modern economy - Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Today, it caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its more than 1850+ stores and 75+ brands across all platforms employing 16,500 multicultural staff covering four continents. As a #mobileapplication manager from #retail #fmcgindustry #ecommercebusiness #consumerdurables #luxuryjewelry #furniture or any #productcompany , you would have an opportunity to lead the #mobiledevelopment , managing a team of 7-8 developers in #bangalore and #noida !!
Position: Mobile App Manager
- The Mobile Application Development Manager is considered the Subject Matter Expert, serving as the technical lead and participating in all phases of the development life cycle. The Mobile Application Development Manager is responsible for building and leading an agile software development team with focus on new innovative software.
- The Mobile Application Development Manager oversees the design, development, and delivery of mobile solutions across various platforms including iOS and Android. The Mobile Application Development Manager will help establish mobile framework, implement standard development processes, drive implementation of guidelines, and develop key patient and provider applications. The Mobile Application Development Manager will also have the following responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with Product Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Create a roadmap of tasks to be delivered for both iOS and Android applications in sync, such that new features go to the end-user at same time.
- Proactively identify issues related to memory consumption, battery drain and multi-threading in the application by planning regular tests and analysis.
- Deliver Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
- Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
- Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules owned
- A highly talented developer with 8+ years of hands-on experience in building apps that have been released to the Play Store(Android) and Appstore (iOS).
- Strong knowledge of Android, React Native, Kotlin and working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
- Extensive experience in building apps/SDKs on at least one of Android and iOS platforms
- Have strong programming skills and platform knowledge & experience working with open source tools and frameworks around android application development such as Gradle and React
- Have Good product thinking, capable of assessing requirements from a user- standpoint
- Have gained expertise in effective cross-functional and cross-organizational communication and collaboration
- Experience building mobile applications which lean heavily on connecting to cloud services to gather data and stream videos/content.
- Working knowledge of Xamarin or Flutter (cross platform frameworks) is highly preferred.