Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:4069 Applications:711 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Mobikwik - Specialist - Legal & Contract - LLB (1-3 yrs)
Main Responsibility :
- Drafting all sorts of legal documents like indemnity bind & guarantee, notices, reply, written statement & complaints
- Conducting legal research
- Preparing and vetting of Licensing and Service agreements, Investment agreements and Client agreement.
- Letter of Intents, MOU and other contracts for clients and prospective investors.
- Resolving legal queries and giving legal advice to the other departments
- Providing legal opinions on matters with case law research and relevant statutory research
- Entrusted with the responsibilities of managerial functions cum advisory counselling
- Providing legal opinion & advises about mandatory registrations and compliance
- Analyze various business proposals/ transactions in the legal context.
- Design, manage and maintain a system to track whether contracts have been executed, including a reminder system for any required follow-up.
- Candidate should be updated on legal trends with respect to the eCommerce industry.
- Drafting, Vetting & Negotiating Contracts for the Organization
- Creating cases database of the office (MIS)
Skills required :
- Knowledge of Corporate Legal Issues, drafting and reviewing Legal Agreements, understanding of business and financial combination.
- Good understanding of various aspects of business, specifically in e-commerce/NBFC
- Drive legal activity as per the requirements of the fintech start-up Organization
- Check ways and means for taking strict legal actions against the defaulters
- Ensure and standardize a process for effective legal actions against all the defaulters
- Provide legal opinion for taking possession/attachment of properties through legal means
- Identify the legal provisions
- Drafting and vetting of various agreements, loan documents, policies and processes, and documents as may be requested by various departments
General requirement :
- Candidate with a LAW background
- Candidate with experience in FinTech and NBFC's
- Ability and willingness to learn the process and digital orientation