Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:1318 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Mobikwik - Senior Product Manager - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-9 yrs)
Mobikwik - Senior Product Manager - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS
Product - Multiple Categories.
- Own & Drive the end to end product strategy and growth for one or more top verticals at MobiKwik.
- Own & Drive the user experience on Android, iOS, and WEB for these verticals. Understand the user's needs (both spoken & tacit) and identify current gaps in the system. Speak to atleast 50-100 customers every month.
- Ship products with Engineering and Design based on the Agile framework.
- If needed, interface with external partners/aggregators/government bodies/financial institutions in order to get clarity on the path forward & deliver within aggressive deadlines.
- Evaluate the impact of your changes by analyzing data & sharing insights with the broader team
- "Eat your own dog food" meaning, you should be a power user of your product & know it better than anyone else in the company.
- Help the Business team define clear & differentiated value propositions which they can offer to customers/merchants/aggregators etc in the market
- BTech./BE/M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent and/or MBA from top business school
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in product management and technology experience
- Previous Product Management experience in the financial services industry (NBFC/ FinTech) is preferable
- Previous programming experience is a double plus
Key Competencies :
- Has the capability to drive projects to fruition; no matter how complex or ambiguous the environment is.
- Thrives in a cross-functional and fast-paced, startup environment. Is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty with minute details.
- Sweats the small things - font types, alignment, UI, UX etc - you get our drift!
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on customer research, data, and industry trends.
- Stays on top of what is happening in the industry & molds the product to make it future proof
- Articulate communication skills.