Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at One Mobikwik System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2474 Applications:811 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
MobiKwik - Senior Manager - User Growth & Performance Marketing (5-8 yrs)
- Responsible for growth in new users and driving online transactions; planning and implementing digital marketing strategies/performance marketing.
- Develop the CRM strategy for retention & reactivation to drive & maintain a constant retention rate across categories.
- Reduce cost of acquisition & manage the customer life cycle.
- Drive all marketing automation activities to develop and execute end to end user journeys from onboarding to reactivation.
- Lead app acquisitions via Google and Facebook, and in addition, handle performance marketing agency.
- Handle the communication plan, user retention and marketing automation of 3 white label wallets.
- Work closely with product, UX/design & engineering to enable Growth and Merchant marketing initiatives & drive bottom-line conversion.
- Experience on working with marketing automation engines (Clevertap) & delivery enable platforms (Netcore, Times Internet) and Attribution Analytic tools (Tune, GDC, GA).
- Should have strong analytical skills and a data-driven problem-solving approach.
- Should be able to take end to end ownership of projects
- Good understanding of organizational goals and objectives.
- Should be able to strategize and execute campaigns and link them to the organizational goals
- Should be able to work closely with the product and tech team for new launches or feature requests to improve campaign performance
- Should be good with maintaining relationships with partners and work aggressively to build it better
- Should have 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Preferably from an e-commerce, finTech.