Manager - Talent Acquisition at One Mobikwik System ltd
Views:612 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
MobiKwik - Senior Manager - Public Relations (10-12 yrs)
Let's build a career to write a legacy together! We are a Fintech company - one of the largest mobile wallets and Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) players in India. We are on a mission to simplify digital payments ensuring easy, fast, and secure checkouts. We are dedicated to making our vision a reality. MobiKwik is not just a payments platform - we're a community. Join us on our mission to simplify digital payments and make them accessible to all.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Sr. Manager - Public Relation - Founder's Office
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Manager focusing on representing company's founders from perspective of Public Relation, social media and overall branding. As the Senior Manager for Public Relations and social media, you will play a crucial role in shaping founder's brand image, fostering strong relationships with the media and stakeholders, and effectively communicating our company's mission and values to the public.
What you'll do:
Public Relations Strategy: Develop and execute comprehensive public relations strategies that align with our business objectives and enhance the reputation of our founders and company.
Media Relations: Leverage existing media relationships & cultivate new relationships with journalists, editors, bloggers, and other media professionals to secure positive media coverage and effectively handle crisis communications, when necessary.
Spokesperson Role: Act as a spokesperson for our founders, representing them in media interviews, press conferences, and public appearances to ensure clear and compelling communication of key messages.
Content Creation: Collaborate with the marketing and creative teams to produce compelling content, press releases, articles, Keynotes and blog posts.
Thought Leadership: Position our founders as thought leaders in their respective industries by identifying opportunities for speaking engagements, panel discussions, and industry events.
Crisis Management: Develop and implement crisis communication plans to effectively address potential PR crises and protect founder's brand's integrity.
What you'll possess:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus.
- Proven work experience of 10 - 12 years in corporate communication, Public relation media Management
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of media relations and experience in dealing with journalists and media Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a proactive and results-oriented approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency in using communication tools and platforms, including social media management tools, content management systems, and analytics software.