Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:9080 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Mobikwik - Senior Manager - Public Relation & Communications (7-9 yrs)
Working in a dynamic environment, you will be responsible for measuring, maintaining & improving the quality of outreach, in the process working with internal operations, technology and business teams as needed. You must have first-class copy-writing and proof-reading skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines. You should have the experience to identify media opportunities, ability to tell stories and to craft communication plans for innovative products which are revolutionizing the Fintech Industry.
- Develop a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Managing agency relationships
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising on an on-going basis
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Responsible for managing stakeholder communication internally
- Responsible for execution of the plan and use agencies appropriately
- This role involves influencing peers and stakeholders in other functions to achieve the operational and communication goals assigned
- Responsible for prudently managing the budgets allocated
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship, and advertising on an on-going basis
- Ability to take ownership and high work ethics
- High energy and result oriented.
About Us :
MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised funding from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and netbanking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com.
MobiKwik aspires to be the largest source of digital transactions in India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.