Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:1914 Applications:595 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
MobiKwik - Senior Manager - Banking Alliances (8-10 yrs)
- Manage all existing banking partnerships, with a focus on driving execution of joint initiatives, helping to launch and manage new offerings.
- Manage existing relationships with the acquiring banks, networks providers like VISA, Mastercard, RuPay, etc.
- Acquire and manage new bank partnerships for Mobikwik's core business alongside it's gateway business i.e Zaakpay.
- Interact with internal teams - finance, operations for payout, settlement and MID related issues.
- Work closely with the product team to make advancements in existing product and release new features.
- Work with acquiring banks for joint offerings to enterprise customers
- Ensure best-in-class, methodical partner management rooted in KPIs.
- Define metrics for monitoring the performance & effectiveness of the existing alliances.
- Leverage industry knowledge to craft thoughtful partnership and product strategies with banks, partnering with various stakeholders (including risk, product, engineering, compliance, legal, and treasury).
- Navigate, in partnership with Product partnerships, banks to execute deals supporting that strategy and help ensure proper execution plan in place.
- Developing of deep understanding of value generated through the alliance and working on programs to accelerate impact.
- Manage end to end relationships and monitoring and driving growth through existing set.
Preferably candidates with 8-10 Years of overall experience of Merchant Acquiring space either with Payment Aggregators, Banks or Fintech companies. The ideal candidate need to have strong relationship across banks, gateways, regulator including NPCI.