Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at One Mobikwik System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2329 Applications:542 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
MobiKwik - Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition (2-5 yrs)
About the role :
We are looking for a Senior Associate to join our Talent Acquisition team. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring MobiKwik's most important asset - its people!
What will you do as a part of the team?
- Should have strong communication and organizational skills in addition to being detail-oriented. While the ability to work independently is important, many duties require that an HR Analyst works with others in a team environment.
- To understand the in-house requirement and source relevant candidates for the assigned roles. Identifying the right ability-job fit as per the requirement
- Efficiently use online tools and other methods to regularly add to the existing talent base and build pipeline. Create a pool of candidate data from different job portals
- Assess applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Scheduling interviews, briefing, and debriefing candidates before and after interviews
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates. Keen to work on Recruitment portals, LinkedIn sourcing, and other tools, etc.
Here's what we are looking for :
- 3+ years of experience in both technical and non-technical hiring.
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough.
This will be a contractual role for 6 months.