Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:342 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
MobiKwik - Program Manager - Customer Experience Process (5-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Analyzing customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and relevant touchpoints.
- Collaborating with Product and Technology stakeholders to identify new product enhancements, current product gaps and align everyone through a visionary approach
- Shape ideas for projects into real projects propositions with accompanying definition documents with BRDs/vision documents and Proposed ROIs (DMAIC Experience preferred)
- Define a complete road map for NPS for the business, ideate the complete strategy, implement and deliver NPS above industry standards
- Ideate, define, steer automation and AI/ML capabilities within the Customer experience journey (both proactive and reactive) like conversational Bots, Voice Bots, Chatbots
- Define a complete roadmap for the Omnichannel presence and multilingual capabilities
- Upgrade tools, systems to the next level (identify process excellence through projects, vendors and drive the complete digital transformation for the customer experience)
- Develop prediction models for CSAT, NPS and develop a complete strategy around AES (Agent Effort Scores) and Unified CRM tools from the scratch (Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Kwolarity, Ameyo, SAP, etc.)
- Ideate a complete In-App journey for our consumers and build the first line and second line of defense in the most appropriate fashion which creates a win-win for both the consumer and Mobikwik.
- Establish an appropriate tracking methodology to ensure all projects are carried to plan
- Shape and drive projects, manage their delivery, and ensure that any impacts on time or cost and subsequent scope impacts are assessed and appropriately communicated.
- Ensure projects stay on budget within the agreed timeframe for delivery
- Manage project issues and risks and initiate corrective actions and mitigation plans as appropriate
- Work deeply with relevant stakeholders and lead the projects to planned delivery as a program manager
- Support and lead to build the environment of commitment to projects through appropriate communication and stakeholder engagement and management
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences by aligning process improvements and oiling of the existing processes
- Evaluating customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Staying apprised of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in customer experience project delivery roles
- PMP and DMAIC certified (good to have - will be an added advantage)
- Hand-on experience in running NPS independently. Identifying customers' voices, putting them into actionable, moving into the product pipeline with BRD/PRD, and eventually working very closely with the product for the end-to-end delivery of the projects.
- Running NPS/CSAT, take a well-defined strategy on NPS and move the needle to best in the industry standards
- Experience in setting up and managing the delivery of projects at a large scale.
- Experience of transforming the customer experience to a digitally defined and equipped function
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish rapport, credibility, and relationships at senior levels (product, technology, and other relevant business stakeholders)
- Have successfully worked/led projects on Chatbots, conversations Ais, Voice Bots, Multilingual and NLP capabilities
- Have a deep understanding on Machine Learning and Deep Learning (Neuro) methodologies and have worked on them.
- Rich experience in scoping and analyzing customer experience information.
- Intense knowledge of online customer engagement channels and platforms.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer-centric approach.
- Great time management skills with superb communication skills, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.