Senior Manager - HR at Mobikwik
Views:4884 Applications:621 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Mobikwik - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
Product Manager is a hands-on, detail oriented individual with an entrepreneurial approach to solving problems and executing on initiatives. You will help to define and drive the product roadmap, manage priorities within cross-functional teams and make smart and data driven decisions to have the biggest business impact. You are extremely passionate about leveraging data and analytics to drive smart, business impacting projects.
- You will dive deep into functional and non-functional requirements, customer needs, user stories and edge cases, owning the strategic vision and product roadmap for tenant specific personalization and predictive analytics. While this person will not be expected to drive technological decisions (the how), they must have an understanding of how architectural approach and technologies will enable opportunities for consumer identity platform growth and future product capabilities.
- Work cross-functionally to manage trade-offs, manage dependencies, drive organizational alignment, and maximize business value.
- You will develop and champion a product vision, product strategy and product roadmap for competitive intelligence across markets
- Prioritize and communicate product roadmap by collaborating with business partners and utilizing client feedback, stakeholder input and data focused on all aspects of business needs and customer experiences
- Write product requirements, use cases and specifications
- You will drive project management to deliver against the roadmap on time and with high quality