Manager - Talent Acquisition at One Mobikwik System ltd
Views:1421 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Mobikwik - President/Senior Vice President - Payment Gateway Business (15-18 yrs)
- Drive Business Growth, P&L, Revenue Generation, Bottom-line and Top line growth and increase Market share
- Manage relationships with the top targeted High Value brands and cracking high revenue accounts.
- Cracking and managing large national accounts
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities of partnership and alliances with various Key Merchants
-Develop sound strategic sales strategies, analyze data trends and client performance, and create and deliver persuasive strategic pitches and sales presentations.
- Examine sales performance considering specified key performance metrics and implement modifications for the best outcomes.
- Increase sales of the company's products and meet agreed-upon objectives in important accounts.
- Working on strategies for retentions and referrals to increase company revenue.
-Working with cross functional teams like compliance, legal, Product and technology to bring sustainable growth.
- Merchant Acceptance: Go live on the Top merchants in India
- User Acquisition: Work with merchants, strategic partners to acquire users at minimal cost and highest efficiency
- Product Development: Work with Product and Technology teams to continuously enhance overall product offering (both for merchants and for users)
Key Knowledge and Skills:
- 15-18 years of experience with background in Financial Services Industry/Card industry/ Payment gateway industry
- Working knowledge on flow of transactions of Payment channels such as NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI, e-Com, that are being used by banking industry etc
- Banking Knowledge such as transaction processing from initiation
- Entire domain knowledge on Payment Settlement.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Requirements.
- Working knowledge of KYC/ Anti Money Laundering (AML) Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of the Client Onboarding processes, Risk, Chargeback & Fraud management
- Be informed of the payment industry landscape, competitions/competitors and client requirements at various levels.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations