Senior Manager - HR at Mobikwik
Views:10952 Applications:1027 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Mobikwik - Marketing/Growth Manager (4-7 yrs)
- Develop the CRM strategy for retention & reactivation to drive & maintain a constant retention rate across categories.
- Drive all marketing automation activities to develop and execute end to end user journeys from onboarding to reactivation.
- Lead app acquisitions via Google and Facebook, and in addition, handle performance marketing agency.
- Handle the communication plan, user retention and marketing automation of 3 white label wallets.
- Work closely with product, UX/design & engineering to enable Growth and Merchant marketing initiatives & drive bottom-line conversion.
- Experience on working with marketing automation engines (Clevertap) & delivery enable platforms (Netcore, Times Internet) and Attribution Analytic tools (Tune, GDC, GA).
- Should have strong analytical skills and data-driven problem-solving approach.
- Should be able to take end to end ownership of projects
- Good understanding of organizational goals and objectives. Should be able to strategize and execute campaigns and link them to the organizational goals
- Should be able to work closely with the product and tech team for new launches or feature requests to improve campaign performance
- Should be good with maintaining relationships with partners and work aggressively to build it better
- Should have 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Preferably from an e-commerce
MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised funding from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and netbanking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com.
MobiKwik aspires to be the largest source of digital transactions in India.