Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:1818 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
MobiKwik - Manager - Legal - Contracts - LLB (5-7 yrs)
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating all legal agreements, NDAs, vendor agreements.
- Conducting legal research
- assist in regulatory compliance RBI/NPCI/IRDA/AMFI
- Keeping a tab on all relevant regulations of RBI/NPCI/IRDA/AMFI and cascade relevant updates in the Company for the same.
- work with external lawyers for all litigation matters, legal notices - arbitration/civil matters/NCLT matters including taking regular updates, assist in forming litigation strategy. Vetting complaints, replies, rejoinders, written statements for litigation.
- Resolving legal queries and giving legal advice to the other departments
- Providing legal opinion & advises about mandatory registrations and compliance under RBI/NPCI/IRDA
- creation and ownership of MIS for legal agreements.
- Analyze various business proposals/ transactions in the legal context.
- Candidate should be updated on legal trends with respect to the fintech/payments industry
- Candidate with a LLB from a reputed institute.
- Candidate with experience in Fintech is desirable but not mandatory
- Ability and willingness to learn the process and digital orientation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment.