Senior Manager - HR at Mobikwik
Views:1872 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Mobikwik - Legal Manager - Litigation (4-6 yrs)
- Litigation Management including Preparation of Legal MIS, Dealing with Advocates, Law Firms, Visiting to High Courts, Supreme Court and arbitration, Tribunals Monitoring and related advisory, briefing Advocates as well as Management on the litigations
- Responsible for Vetting agreements, indemnities, Planning & Authorizing arrangements related to financial & banking regulations.
- Responsible for preparation of Legal Tracker and planner, legal notices, legal manuals, labor & regulatory compliance processes, etc.
- Preparing and finalizing various Case Papers including Plaint, Written Statement, Writ Petition, Appeals and Affidavits & Arbitral Claim.
- Drafting of legal notices and replies
- Responsible to build a case and share the analysis of the same with these consultants in order to mitigate the legal risk in existing & perspective legal cases in the court of law.
- Conducting knowledge sessions for business units, particularly w.r.t compliance and ethics;
- Reasonably fair knowledge of Real Estate Laws, Contracts Act, Transfer of Property Act, Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Court Procedure.
Skills / Personal attributes Requirement:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in E-commerce and overall 4 to 6 years experience
- Demonstrated superior collaboration and relationship building skills
- Ability to offer sound legal advice
- Self- starter able to thrive with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be able to work under high stress and save the company from legal difficulties
- Education - LLB
About the organization
MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised close to $30 million in funding till now from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and netbanking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com.