Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:147 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Mobikwik - Engineering Manager - Payment Gateway Domain (9-12 yrs)
1. Contribute as part of the technology team to determine strategic directions
2. Forge and instill goals and standards for engineering performance
3. Measure and ensure engineering, product delivery goals are met with, at an acceptable velocity and without trading off quality and performance
4. Constantly motivate, mentor and guide the engineering team members
5. Harness the capabilities of individuals and teams to ensure appropriate opportunities and growth for them
6. Work closely and coherently with the product development team to ensure alignment and achievement of product and engineering goals
7. Devise processes and mechanisms to ensure expected uptime of production applications
8. Augment skills and capability of the engineering team by recruiting and training the members
9. Ensure smooth communication channels within the team and with all stakeholders involved in the product development and delivery process
10. Contribute to crafting and own the execution of strategic product development plans.
11. Having coding experience in JAVA.
- Manage multiple technology delivery teams at MobiKwik
- Responsible for coaching, developing, motivating & retaining team members.
- Responsible for overall employee engagement of the team.
- MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
- MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised funding from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
- With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and net banking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com.
- MobiKwik aspires to be the largest source of digital transactions in India.