Senior Manager - HR at MobiKwik
Views:1173 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
MobiKwik - Director - Risk - Lending (10-13 yrs)
- Managing the overall risk metrics for the organization. Ensuring that the portfolio health is maintained within accepted risk parameters. Risk Director will interact with various partner banks and NBFC to setup aligned policies to acquire customer and manage collections
Key responsibilities include :
- Identify bank and NBFC partners to be provided basis customer need and profile
- Improve the current risk models and have ability to work on large data groups
- Knowledge of various products is an added advantage
- Small ticket Personal loan
- Instant Personal loan
- Dropline OD
- Credit line
- Credit card
- Medium to large ticket personal loan
- Responsible for and has the authority to make all decisions on risk management issues that directly impact the strategic direction of the company.
- Responsible for Using Business Intelligence Metrics and the highest standards of Credit Control for driving the risk management function.
- Oversee the Fraud aspect of customer selection in the end to end digital Journey
- Implement digital under-writing models
- The candidate shall be responsible for ensuring the overall quality of the lending portfolio by planning and directing all aspects of credit risk.
- This position will identify credit risk; assess enterprise effectiveness in managing these risks through appropriate internal controls; and build awareness as part of the leadership culture.
- Provide senior management advice on credit risk issues in strategic decision making
- Develop continuous monitoring and improvement of the quality of the organization's credit and lending portfolio through credit policy direction and implementation
- Help guide management to see a global view of credit risk and provide a regular month view of portfolio health view
- Provide regular review and analysis of portfolio trends to detect deterioration in portfolio quality and suggest corrective actions
- Provide the analysis and make recommendations on regular basis
- Responsible for managing the team in a positive and constructive manner, encouraging and motivating others, providing guidance where necessary, ability to lead by example
- Ensure risk and return objectives are clearly understood and align with stakeholders to create a profitable franchise
- Ability and willingness to learn process and digital orientation
- Person should have Rich experience across diverse domains in the Retail lending business
Ideal Candidate :
- Senior role in Fintech or Digital NBFC's with start-up experience
- At least 10 years experience is must
- Ability to handle large format of data is required