Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at One Mobikwik System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:7846 Applications:958 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
MobiKwik - Director - Human Resources (14-16 yrs)
- At MobiKwik, we believe that great vision is irrelevant without great people. We love to work with people driven by passion and a thirst to create something futuristic - be it a product, a technological advance, or a unique marketing campaign; making sure that customer & merchant experiences are stupendous throughout.
- The role of Director -HR will entail creating a performance-driven culture that continuously creates business impact. The person should focus on Capability Building, Organisational Culture, Leadership Development & Talent Acquisition for our super-exciting leap of pan-India growth. One will be expected to reshape organizational design and rewards structure to reflect the dynamics of the startup environment.
1. Business Partnering :
- Partnering with the business leaders/stakeholders to have greater return on organizational investment and optimization of business opportunities.
- Enhancing business performance through employee productivity management
- Cost optimization through robust compensation management process
- Enhancement of revenue generation opportunities with in the organization.
2. Talent Development :
- Manpower planning and Talent Acquisition
- Candidate's Profiling and Competency Mapping through various sources.
- Building a strong employer brand and promoting the ethos of the company
- Compensation Benchmarking, Salary fitment and Salary Forecasting.
- Employee Engagement through their life cycle management.
3. Performance & Compensation Management :
- Designing and implementing the performance management process to foster a performance focused environment
- Designing the Compensation Strategy aligned to the organization growth
- Driving the variable/incentive pay strategy for the organization
4. Organizational and Leadership Development :
- Career Progression and Succession Planning
- Competency Mapping and Skill Inventory.
- Strategizing and executing the organization learning and development program.
- Organization change and transformation management.
- Create a risk management perspective with regard to talent build leadership development to produce innovation in the fields of HR domain
5. HR Operations :
- Implementation of HR policies and procedures and follow-ups for their adherence.
- Preparation of HR budgets related to new recruits, training and other employee welfare activities.
- Ensuring adherence to Statutory Compliance standards
- Managing the operational aspect to ensure that transactional changes of HR are well executed
- Budgeting, Accounting and Auditing.